Amelia spends most of her time underwater staring at rock faces all day and watching jellyfishes swimming around. Aside from her past time she also enjoys sleeping and eating.
Ive been working on her for the past couple weeks and i'm happy with the progress. After working on this model for so long I keep questioning my character design. Does it make sense? Is it appealing?.... I guess when i designed this character it was a bit out of my usual comfort zone. I really tried to emphasize some sort of emotion/character and I feel I succeeded in some ways.
In terms of progress, I'm still finalizing the diffuse, maybe break up the forms a bit. It was also suggested to me by an instructor that the fins open up to show colour and I think thats a great idea! I also need to add some micro details for extra awesomeness.

1 comment:
i remember that...it's very nice phil...it's very nice...
Post a Comment